Sunday, February 15, 2009

reasonably foreseeable

a friend from another jurisdiction just sent me this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ABhatAfsA

it is creative, but a bit on the depressing side. while i do not concur with all of the lyrics, i definitely agree with this one: "I bleed reasonableness and jurisdiction".

In fact, earlier this weekend I made a joke about something "reasonably foreseeable", but no one got it. Most likely because of at least one of the following: my jokes are usually only funny in my head; I was the only law school / lawyer type in the group. Woops. you know you have made a bad law school joke in the past week-and-a-half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know if you are prof, student, or someone from outside the legal world. tell me where your are from and list your law school year.
- moritz 1l