Thursday, February 5, 2009

finding grades

i am sure everyone had a great time looking at their first semester grades. last friday i could not find my grades. i thought for a few hours that i only received * in each of my classes. folks, that is not a metaphor; rather, i thought i got a * in each of my classes.

what a great way to start i thought on first blush. *s must be better than As. let's get serious folks, i did not get all-As. After thinking for more than 10 seconds i thought we must be back in grade school where some students get the good 'ol "I" for incomplete. while law school is socially the same from high school - except, of course, drinking is legal - i did not think i could get a * or an I for a grade.

Here was my problem: i looked at BuckeyeLink. later a friend told me to go to the registrar's website.

woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me know if you are prof, student, or someone from outside the legal world. tell me where your are from and list your law school year.
- moritz 1l